Monday, March 22, 2010

Just another Manic Monday

Good evening. Wow what a day.

Consumed 1500ish calories, and burned 900ish calories through exercise. I feel great. Had a Klondike Slim a Bear ice cream after dinner (100 calories). It is a lot easier than I thought.

I had a phone call from a friend that I've kinda lost touch with - he said he read my blog and became inspired. He explained to me how he could relate to the issues I faced growing up and in the most recent years leading up to an unfit body. He has committed himself to becoming more fit. Congrats!!

He faces some additional challenges that I would like to help him with. He's an over the road truck driver, which means he's in his truck driving many hours and finding healthy meals & snacks may be more difficult. If any body has any ideas to help him please post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment