Sunday, April 11, 2010

Few Days

Well, I know its been a few days, and I wanted to touch base. It's now Sunday and we are going strong - been to the gym every day this week, eating the right foods and most importantly not feeling hungry. Clothes are starting to fit much looser now - in fact I had to change to a smaller belt because the shortest length on my normal belt was too big. Now I'm walking around in size 44 jeans, and they are very baggy. Pretty soon I'll be looking like a fool with my pants on the ground.

It has been a very active week, we have tried different foods including eating out a few times. I have had success with grilled chicken or fish with rice and steamed vegetables. But I do need to mix it up a bit, it is really starting to get old. Tonight we had turkey burgers; my wife found this great recipe which includes oats and other ingredients, if she posts it on her blog I'll link to it (if anyone is interested you can contact us directly).

We have treated ourselves a bit this week in fact earlier today we took the kids to get ice cream - I know you're thinking oh no - don't do it... Well, it turns our our local ice cream shopper offers Fat Free - Sugar Free Frozen Yogurt!!! Yeah!! They also offer fat free frozen custard and they have fat free & sugar free hot fudge - Options!!!!

It's really amazing what you can find when you look. Spring break is over, kids going back to school, and we are still going stronger than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment