Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh Dear - What happened to a Year

Well, I have not been as dedicated as I have been a year ago. But I want to give a quick update.

I have been struggling with time to workout, and that struggle still exists HOWEVER, we have now setup a home gym which includes a weight machine and an Elliptical machine. Now I should be able to get down and workout at least 4x a week. But I am in excuses mode and got to get out.

The good news is that while I have not been all that active I haven't put ANY weight back on. I am sitting very happy at 217 which is 54 pounds less than ONE YEAR AGO!!!!

Now, I know my goal then was to drop 100 pounds, but really, I'm feeling so good right now, I would just like to get down below 200 for the first time since '99.

My successes are that I did not do a "Diet". Not atkins, or south beach or weight watchers or any program. All I did was counted calories and kept to the appropriate serving sizes. That was key. So now even without exercise I am able to sustain my weight - as I begin to use our new home gym I would hope to see the pounds start to fall off again.

No comments:

Post a Comment